Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Take Me Out to the Ballgame" 100 Years Old

With the baseball season fast approaching, here is a Fun Fact to share with others. The music for "Take me out to the Ballgame" was written 100 years ago by Indianapolis native Albert Von Tilzer.

Another Fun Fact: The song is the 3rd most played in America, only behind the national anthem and "Happy Birthday to You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home