Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Florida Therapeutic Recreation Network

I received a request to post this information on the RT Blog site. I must admit that I really am not at all familar with this service but I am passing on the info FYI. Here it is....

The Florida Therapeutic Recreation Network's mission is to promote and support Therapeutic Recreation Services within the state of Florida. This is achieved through the submission position announcements, issues or questions, and the promotion of CEU opportunities to be broadcast on the network. Once information is submitted it is scanned for content by the network administrator, spam is weeded out, then the information is forwarded to all those whom have subscribed. Our eventual goal is to begin sponsoring educational sessions sometime this year. However, right now we are focusing on opening up the lines of communication between CTRSs in the state.

To be added to the list email fltrnet@yahoo.com with subscribe in the subject line.

Help spread the word about the FL TR Network, forward this on to other professionals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home