Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Opening for RT at LaRue Carter

IU alum, Laurie Lee, CTRS, is a rec therapist at LaRue Carter Hospital in Indianapolis. She recently sent out an announcement of an opening at her hospital over the Recreation Therapists of Indiana listserve.

LaRue Carter is the psychiatric hospital associated with the Medical School at Indiana University. The position opening is for a full-time recreation therapist with the hospital's youth service.

The position will be posted until March 8, 2007. Those interested should visit the Indiana State job bank or call LaRue Carter Hospital at 317-941-4000. If calling, ask for Todd Peters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home