Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Site for Your List of Favorites

I just read an email message from Ed Kesgen. It was great to hear from him. Many RTs know that Ed recently retired from the faculty at Western Carolina University (where he was replaced by Peg Connolly).

If you don't know about Ed, you should. He is truly one of the most talented individuals within the world of RT. Among his many skills are presenting keynote addresses, conducting workshops, leading outdoor therapy sessions, and teaching T'ai Chi Ch'uan.

It has been my pleasure to attend conference sessions and workshops provided by Ed. I have never been disappointed. He is one of the best leaders at working with groups that it has been my pleasure to experience. With his caring approach he is quick to win over any audience.

Ed has a web site that you will want to check out -- and I think after looking it over you will want to add it to your list of favorites. The address is www.kesgen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home