Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pictures Needed for ATRA Archives

I chair ATRA's Library/Archives/Historian Committee. Recently I prepared the 2005-06 annual report for the committee. Doing this reminded me that ATRA is seeking pictures from members for the ATRA Archives.

If you have any pictures taken of ATRA members at ATRA conferences or other events, please consider contributing them to the ATRA Archives. You can do this by two means. One would be to scan the pictures and submit them as an attachment to the ATRA Office. The email address is national@atra-tr.org

The other means to submit pictures is the old fashioned way of mailing them to the ATRA Office. The address is: ATRA, 1414 Prince Street, Suite 204, Alexandria, VA 22314.

I hope you will choose to take a few minutes to dig out old ATRA photos and send them to the ATRA Office. When you do, please indicate the names of those in each picture, where it was taken, and when it was taken (e.g., Joan & David Austin at 1995 ATRA Annual in Orlando).

1 Comments:

Blogger DeannaGuar said...

I am interested to see the photos that were submitted, I sent a few a long time ago and forgot about them and now I'm not sure where to look to see the pictures!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home