Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ATRA Election Results

I just learned the results of the ATRA election. Elected Members at Large were Mary Ann Aquadro, Charles Bond, and Judi Voelkl. Missy Armstrong was elected as secretary. And elected as the president-elect was Marcia Smith of the National Instututes of Health. The ATRA slate was the strongest I can ever recall so I am sure ATRA is assured of having excellent leadership for the coming year.

Bryan McCormick, Indiana University, completes his year as ATRA president at the Annual Conference in Orlando this month. Sandy Negley, University of Utah, is the incoming president of ATRA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home