Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Book on Cultural Competence in RT

Idyll Arbor has announced Jearold Holland, Ph.D., has written Cultural Competence in Recreational Therapy to address the importance of cultural diversity in the recreational therapy curriculum and recreational therapy practice. The book will provide your students with: * suggestions for improving skills and competencies when working with different racial groups * better understanding of cultural nuances and diversity * and useful data on specific racial or cultural/ethnic groups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home