Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Volunteers Sought for Bradford Woods

From Shay Dawson , Director of Bradford Woods: Hey Gang. Bradford Woods is looking for volunteers for the two week Camp Riley session July 13th-25th. We will be hosting youth with physical disabilities. Programming includes adapted scuba, water skiing, universal zip line, IU Athletic night, 4xkids jeep day, and much more. Come join us at the Woods for the entire session or for a couple of days. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Contact me at sldawson@indiana.edu or at 765-342-2915 ext. 5103 if you are interested in volunteering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home