Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TR Processes and Techniques book Insturctor's Guide & PowerPoints

I had previously posted information on the extremely positive reviews of my new book, the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques . I want instructors to know that an extensive Insturctor's Guide (70 some pages) is available to those adopting the book. Also avialble to instructors are PowerPoint slides. Instructors who are adopting the book should contact Sagamore Publishing to receive the Instructor's Guide and PowerPoint slides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home