Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Reminder on Peg Connolly Scholarships

From Heather J. Sedletzeck, CTRS:
Information for the 2012 Peg Connolly Scholarship has been posted to the ATRA website! Please consider applying for this AMAZING scholarship! Eight (8) students will be chosen to attend the 2012 ATRA annual conference in Phoenix, Arizona on a working scholarship! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to attend an annual conference and network with professionals in our field!

Go to the ATRA website and click on the resource tab and scroll down to Awards and once you are redirected to the Awards page, scroll down to the Peg Connolly scholarship info and click on the links!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home