Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Job Opportunity in South Carolina

Life Enrichment Leader (RT) position in the Skilled Nursing Facility at Summit Hills Retirement Community. The LEL position requires creating monthly calendars, planning and implementing activities, and completing the MDS assessments. If interested please email or call Halina Riddle at hriddle@cascades-verdae.com. Look us up on the web at http://www.cascades-verdae.com/. Click on contact, then careers, and select Life Enrichment leader and fill out the application.

Cascades Verdae | Greenville South Carolina Independent Retirement Living
www.cascades-verdae.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home