Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

EKU CTRS Workshop April 5th

Just a reminder that the old Hoosier RT (aka David Austin) will be speaking at the Eastern Kentucky University (EKU) CTRS Workshop on April 5th. The workshop will run from 8:30 to 4:30.

Thom Skalko, from East Carolina University, will also be speaking.

The workshop will be held at the Perkins Building on the EKU campus (across from the Alumni Gym). The cost is $35.00 with breakfast and lunch provided. CEUs will be available.

To register or for information, contact Michelle Gerken at (859) 622-2314 or Michelle.gerken@EKU.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home