Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Research on Yoga for Chronic Back Pain

MedPage Today published an article titled "Yoga Bests Usual Care for Back Function." In the article it is reported that researchers yoga had "proven superior to routine care for improving function in patients with chronic low back pain..."

The study was published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, in 2011,Vol. 15, pages 569-578 under the title "Yoga for chronic low back pain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home