Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Upcoming ATRA Mid-year in Baltimore

From Mike Sutherland and Thom Skalko:

ATRA Mid-Year is in Baltimore, February 26-28, 2012. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the policies that effect recreational therapy practice and an opportunity for RTs to get engaged in securing their own welfare. The conference will include content on state licensure.

ATRA is also exploring the integration of pre-cons to open additional opportunity. I highly recommend the conference tl all. It is a great learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home