Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Austin Receives IU's Endwright Alumni Award

Article from recent ATRA Newsletter:
ATRA Founding Member, Past-President, and Distinguished Fellow, David Austin, has been selected by Indiana University’s School of Health,Physical Education, and Recreation to receive the John R. Endwright Distinguished Alumni Service Award. The award was presented at a dinner on September 23, 2011, to honor Austin and other alumni award recipients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home