Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, October 17, 2011

CTRA Conference Call for Papers

From Shelley Smith,Program Committee Chairperson CTRA 2012:

The Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association (CTRA) 2012 Conference Planning Committee is pleased to announce that the Call for Papers is still available! Deadline for submissions is November 19th, 2011. If you have any questions about the Call for Papers, please contact
CTRA2012ProgramPlanning@gmail.com We ask that you please consider submitting a proposal and share this information with all Colleagues in your areas!

CTRA 2012 will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia from June 13-15, 2012. For more information about the Conference contact CTRA2012@gmail.com or join our Facebook group (CTRA 2012 - Halifax, N.S.). We look forward to seeing you there!

p.s. I've spoken at CTRA. Great people. And Halifax is a wonderful place to visit. DRA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home