Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Reformation of the HP/HP Model

I've been working on a paper on a reformation of my Health Protection/Health Promotion Model. Hopefully, the paper will soon be published. I'll let you know when it is out.

I will be doing a session on my reformation of my model at the RTI Conference to be held in Bloomington in November. I'll do another educational session on implications of my revised model for practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home