Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

RT Position Open at Montana State Hospital

From Beth Eastman, CTRS, comes this job announcemet:
Here is a new job posting for a CTRS position at the Montana State Hospital. Interested parties may contact Beth Eastman. See contact info below.
Health and Happiness,
~Beth

Beth Eastman, CTRS
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Montana State Hospital
PO Box 300
Warm Springs, MT 59756
406-693-7145
eeastman@mt.gov

p.s. The closing date is 9/16/2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home