Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Register for ATRA by Friday to Save

Registration rates will increase by as much as $51 after Friday, August 26, 2011. Please take a moment to register online or print your registration form.

In addition, the specially negotiated room rates are only good through 5PM this Friday. Call (317) 631-2221 and mention ATRA to make reservations.

For detailed information on our 2011 Annual Conference, visit the ATRA website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home