Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IU's Distance Learning Program Recommended

It was good to see these two endorsements of Indiana University's graduate-level distance learning program - both appeared on Facebook:

Trish McCrory Evans11:17pm Aug 23
I am finishing up at IU and recommend it!

Jackie Reiners8:27pm Aug 23
Indiana University offers a masters in TR as distance ed. I'm just completing the degree - a few bits and bobs to finish up. It has been a great experience and it can all be completed through distance ed (which is a good thing sinse I live close to Vancouver, Canada). But a word of advice - It's a lot easier to do distance ed if you have a study mate to do it with - talk someone else into doing the degree with you! If you want any info, message me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home