Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

RTI Conference November 17 & 18

The Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) have announced the dates and location of their annual conference. The 2011 RTI Conference will be held in Bloomington at the IU Health Bloomington Hospital on November 17th and 18th.

Registrations are being accepted now. Registration for RTI members is only $85.00 for the entire conference. Student registration for both days is $50.00.

The call for presentations is out -- due by September 25th for full consideration. Proposals for presentations should be submitted to Professor Marieke Van Puymbroeck at mvp@indiana.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home