Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Florida TR Conference May 18-20, 2011

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS, comes the following reminder:

Just a friendly reminder about our 3 day TR Conference in May 18-20, 2011 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!! Our website has been updated with even more information and the brochure will be added (hopefully) by next week!! We have some GREAT topics from some wonderful professionals! Our networking social will be combined with our vendor exhibit making it even more entertaining and informative!

Many have asked about pre-registering and we do strongly agree that you do so as we have many inquiries (and the cost is much lower than at the door). Space may be limited at the door.

We look forward to seeing you there! Please visit our website at www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html or feel free to email me with any questions!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home