Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RTI Successful in Statehouse Visit says Scott

Vicki Scott, M.S., CTRS, gave the following report on her Facebook account of the successful visit to the Statehouse by the Recreation Therapists of Indinaa (RTI):

Great visit at the Indiana Statehouse yesterday with two of our supporters - Rep. Peggy Welch and Senator Vi Simpson. Lots of great ideas for recognition of our profession from both and really appreciated the 40 minutes we spent with Senator Simpson. Wish we could get more CTRS's to attend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home