Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oregon State Hospital TR Forum May 6th

From the Director of TR at Oregon State Hospital, Michael Ratliff, CTRS,comes this announcement:

Save The Date For the Annual OREGON STATE HOSPITAL Spring TR Forum to be held May 6, 2011, 8:00AM TO 5:00PM
At the STATE EMPLOYMENT BUILDING AUDITORIUM, SALEM, OREGON
Full Schedule and Registration Information to Come
PLEASE CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS:
Erik Luvaas, MA, CTRS (503) 945-9974
####
Erik.Luvaas@state.or.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home