Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Peg Connolly Scholars Sought by ATRA

A reminder has been sent out from Heather J. Sedletzeck, CTRS, DT, that the deadline for application by RT/TR students for the 2011 Peg Connolly Scholarship program is quickly approaching! It is March 25, 2011.

(My personal recommendation is for RT faculty to suggest to their top students that they should apply to be a Peg Connolly Scholar and then to write a letter(s) of recommendation for the student or students you suggest apply.

Students with interest should approach RT faculty to see if the faculty will recommend them and to gain advise from the faculty as to what information to put on the application form.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home