Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Instructor's Guide and PowerPoints Available

About this time last year the 6th edition of David Austin's Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques was published by Sagamore Publishing, Inc.

Because it was published just before the start of the academic year, I am afraid some may have missed it and those that did know about the book may have not seen the Instructor's Guide and PowerPoint slides that those adopting the book may have.

I must say that the Instructor's Guide for Therapeutic Recereation Processes and Techniques (6th edition)may be the most complete guide of its type that has been published in our field. In case you adopted the book but haven't gotten the Instructor's Guide, it (and the PowerPoint slides) is available from Sagamore Publishing, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home