Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reminder of Glossary Available at No Cost

In a recent post, I provided a reminder on how to access the RTV videos. I thought I'd also send this reminder about gaining access to a glossary made available by the Indiana University Library.

The Glossary of Recreation Therapy and Occupational Therapy, authored by David Austin, has been made available from the Indiana University Library.

For no cost access to the Glossary go to: http://hdl.handle.net/2022/6474

A number of universities have students use the Glossary throughout their academic careers to look up words that are new to them. Several universities also use the Glossary in helping students prep for the NCTRC exam.

Of course, the Glossary may be useful to practitioners every day in the field.

And it is free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home