Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reminder Regarding TRJ

From Terry Long of Northwest Missouri State University came the following announcement via the ATRAnet Listserv:

Hi folks,

I would like to remind all of you that the Therapeutic Recreation
Journal
accepts manuscript submissions year round and publishes on a quarterly basis. If you have ideas or questions about how to submit, please let me know.

I'd also like to let you all know that the restructuring of NRPA will have NO effect on the TRJ, we'll still continue to publish as always. As long as I am Co-Editor,I will promote an openness to a diverse set of topics across various settings. So, if you think we aren't interested in your topic,think again :).

______________________________________

I hope this announcement makes you happy. I was very pleased to be reassured that TRJ will be continuing. TRJ is our longest running scholarly journal and continues to provide the profession with an outstanding outlet for scholarly publications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home