Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, May 17, 2010

ATRAnet Listserv Offers Great Opportunity

Thanks to the ATRA Board and Oklahoma State University, the ATRAnet Listserv is available to all ATRA members.

The listserv is a great way to exchange information. I just used the listserv to send out a reminder about the RT Blog. When the listserv notified me that the message had been sent it was noted it went out to 135 individuals.

It is wonderful that 135 ATRA members have signed up for the ATRAnet Listserv -- but shouldn't many more take advantage of it? I think so.

It is easy to sign up. My May 10th post tells how to join ATRAnet. Or you can just go to the ATRA website. Under Networking you will see ATRAnet Listserv. Just click on ATRAnet Listserv and you'll find instructions on how to sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home