Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, May 07, 2010

Spring Issue of RTI Newsletter Out Soon

Members of the Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) should be receiving the spring issue of the RTI Newsletter within the next few days.The quarterly RTI Newsletter is distributed eletronically to all RTI members.

If you are not sure of your RTI membership status,please contact Erin Smith at Erin.Smith@fssa.in.gov to check on the status of your membership or verify your email address. Making sure your membership and email address are up-to-date will assure you of receiving your copy of the spring RTI Newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home