Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bing Search Finds RTV Videos

I recently completed a Bing search using "recreation videos" and it came up with a link for the Recreation Therapy Videos. I'm very pleased to see that the RTV videos are being made available on search systems such as Bing.

The Bing link goes right to the Indiana University Library website from which the 23 RTV videos may be streamed free of charge.

In case you would like to access the RTV videos without going through Bing, the address is https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home