Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Really Blew It!

Did you read the kind comment from Mike Sutherland to my post earlier today about my support of ATRA leaders? Mike is on the ATRA Board by virtue of being the CAC Chair -- and I left him off the list of board members in my post.

Sorry, Mike. And thanks for your comment to correct my error.

And, by the way, I've come to really appreciate Mike for what he continually contributes to our profession -- as well as for his great sense of humor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

Thanks Dave! I hope I can continue to live up to such high standards :-)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home