Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Free Stuff Available

As we start the new year, please be reminded that there are lots of free resources available to be used in teaching and practice.

These include free access to my Glossary of Recreation Therapy and Occupational Therapy and the 23 Recreation Therapy Videos produced by Indiana University's (IU) federal RTV Project.

Both the Glossary and RTV Videos are available via the IU Library. The address for the Glossary is http://hdl.handle.net/2022/6474

To access all 23 RTV Videos go to https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

Please pass the word around that these resources are available.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

my goal for the New 2010 Year...

Watch all 23 RT videos.

Maybe 2 or 3 a month.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home