Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

RT Blog Has Had 900 Posts

This post is the 900th post on the RT Blog! I never would have thought that there would be so many posts when I began the RT Blog. Thanks for sending information for the RT Blog and for reading the RT Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home