Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Many Support Name Change to ARTA

What do David Austin, Frank Brasile, Peg Connolly, John Jacobson, Dave Park,Danny Pettry, Thom Skalko, Mike Sutherland, and Ray West have in common? These are some of those who have already publicly supported the name change of ATRA to ARTA. I just learned that my long-time friend Vicki Scott supports the name change as well.

It seems to me that there is a strong movement toward the name change to ARTA. Do you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home