Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Glossary of RT & OT Now Available from IUScholarworks

This is to know announce that my Glossary of Recreation Therapy and Occupational Therapy is now up on IUScholarworks. IUScholarworks is a free service made available by the Indiana University Library.

The address is http://hdl.handle.net/2022/6474

IUScholarworks is the same service that has made the RTV videos avaiable.

I hope faculty will tell their students that the Glossary of RT & OT is now avaiable as at no cost to them. Hopefully, practitioners will let other RTs know that they can now access the Glossary at any time.

I'm really excited to make my Glossary available to anyone who wishes to access it. I am very appreciative that the Indiana University Library is willing to make it available through IUScholarworks.

David R. Austin, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus
Indiana University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home