Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

RTV Links

I'm posting this information on RTV links again. I'd suggest you add the addresses to your list of favorites or somehow record them for easy access. Here are the links:

RTV videos:
https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378
(Go to the address shown. You will see titles of 23 videos listed. Click on the title of the video you wish to view. This will take you to a page for that video. Simply click on the address there to view the video.)

Descriptions of RTV videos:
http:www.indiana.edu/~iutr/
(Go to the address shown. It is the IU TR website. On the left side you will see "Recreation Therapy Videos." Click on it and you will get a complete listing of the 23 videos with descriptions for each.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home