Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TR in Special Education Text Being Updated

I recently received a message from Cathy Coyle, from Temple, who is working on a project with Candy Aston and Lisa Mische to update the TR in Special Education Text that was published by ATRA.

It is good to learn of interest in TR in special ed. It has been awhile since I've seen much about what is happening in that area.

I'm sure that Cathy Coyle would enjoy hearing from you if you are involved in TR in special education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home