Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Reunions

My 50th class reunion for the class of '59 of Hanover High School was better than I had even imagined it would be! It was great to my old classmates, some I hadn't seen in 50 years. What impressed me was how nice eveyone was to one another and how little their personalities had changed. Eveyone agreed it was so much fun that we should get together again next year.

It would be great to get together a reunion for the Founding Members of ATRA. It would be our 25th anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home