Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TR Education Conference, June 19th and 20th

I just received information on the tentative program for the Therapeutic Recreation Education Conference, June 19th and 20th, from Professor Tim Passmore of Oklahoma State Universtiy. Oklahoma State is hosting the curriculum conference and Tim and Jerry Jordan are coordinating it.

A series of presentations will cover all aspects of TR curriculum. Time will be devoted to work sessions following most presentations.

Speakers include Jean Keller, Ramon Zabriskie, Thom Skalko, Debbie Hutchins, Ann Simmonson, Alexis McKenney, Bret Wolfe, Bob Riley, Missy armstrong, Carla Carmichael, Fran Stavola Daly, Mary Ann Keogh Hoss, and Jerry Jordan.

To register for the conference go to the ATRA website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home