Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Southeast RT Symposium April 8 - 10

I received this from Pam Wilson, MS, LRT/CTRS, this morning and am passing it on:

Just a reminder the Southeast Recreational Therapy Symposium will be held April 8-10. With over 30 sessions and nationally renowned keynote speakers this Symposium will offer 15 CEP's for full conference attendance. This year's Symposium will also feature a "Geriatrics" track.

For more information regarding the Symposium, including the full conference program and Registraiton Form, please visit the SRTS website at www.musc.edu/srts Early registration deadline is March 30. We hope to see you there!

Pamela Wilson MS,LRT/CTRS - SRTS Board Member

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home