Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

RT Position Opening in Indy

Meaningful Day Services, Inc is seeking a therapist with degree in Therapeutic Recreation to work at our Adult Day Service facility for people with developmental disabilities.

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Job Description:
Assist with program and goal development
Facilitate individual and group therapy
Train in social skills, fine/gross motor skills, daily living and self care skills
Document client progress

Benefits:
Opportunity for advance and other professional opportunities upon passing certification exam
401K
Medical insurance
1 paid conference annually
Company sponsered trainings

For more information regarding the position, please contact Mandy McQueeney, Director of Recreation Therapy, at 317-709-2772. You may check out our company online and apply at www.meaningfuldays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home