Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GT Thompson to be Sworn In January 6th

Glenn "GT" Thompson, M.S., CTRS, will be sworn in January 6th as the Congressman from Pennsylvania's Fifth District. The fact that "one of our own" will be in Congress is exciting!

I recently inquired about GTs anticipated support for the Medicare Bill that ATRA has proposed. He replied in an email that "I am looking forward to continuing my support for this very important legislation!" This is great news and what we have come to expect from GT.

In case you wish to contact GT, his address will be:
124 Cannon H.O.B., Washington, DC, 20515.

Best of success GT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home