Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, December 15, 2008

ATRA Definition? Anything Happening?

The Summer Issue of the ATRA Newsletter contained an article, "ATRA Definition Statement Being Reviewed." In the article, Mary Ann Keogh Hoss asked members to respond to her regarding their views on the definition at mhoss@mail.ewu.edu

I haven't seen anything on this since. Can anyone provide an update?

I certainly am in favor of making improvements in the current ATRA Definition Statement and would like to know if there is any action toward making changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home