Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Navar Teaching at EWU

I just heard from long-time RT/TR Professor Nancy Navar from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. Nancy has done a great job of building the TR curriculum at La Crosse, while providing national leadership for our profession.

Nancy told me that she will soon be heading to Eastern Washington University to teach there during the winter and spring quarters. She will return to La Crosse in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home