Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kim Clarke Wins RTI Award

From Recreation Therapists of Indiana President Laurie Lee via the RTI listserve:

Just wanted to share for those who were not at the Evansville Conference, the winner of our David R. Austin Award this year was Kim Clarke, for her time and dedication to the profession of Recreation Therapy and to RTI.

Kim is a strong leader in RTI and her participation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Laurie

p.s. This is a wonderful selection. Kim Clarke is truly the consummate professional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home