Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TR Processes and Techniques Annoucement

Sagamore Publishing today announced the approaching publication of Therapeutic Recreation: Processes and Techniques, 6th Edition, by David R. Austin, Ph.D., CTRS. The announcent read:

Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques, 6th edition, presents a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to therapeutic recreation. This book addresses the actual practice of TR using practical examples and learning exercises. Therapeutic Recreation covers examples in both theory and implications, and is a great resource for students and practitioners alike.

ISBN: 978-1-57167-547-7 * Pages 542 * 6x9 Paperback * 2009

Available December, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home