Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Compton to Indiana

While I haven't seen an announcement, it must be official that Dave Compton is to be the Chair of the Department of Recreation, Park, and Tourism Studies at Indiana University because Dave was in Bloomington last week meeting with faculty and getting ready to assume his duties in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home