Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bush Signs ADA Amendments Act

ADA Amendments Act of 2008

On Thursday, September 25, 2008, President George W. Bush signed into law S.3406, the ADA Amendments Act of 2008. This new law clarifies and broadens the definition of disability, and expands the population eligible for protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For more information about the law visit ADA.gov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home