Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

RTI Conference Announcement

It was a nice surprise to receive the September issue of the RTI Newsletter and to see that RTI President Laurie Lee had given "front page coverage" to RTI inviting me to give the Keynote Address for the 2008 RTI Conference to be held in Evansville on November 13 and 14. My topic will be "This I Believe about RT."

I am proud to be a Founding Member of RTI and I feel honored to be asked to Keynote the RTI Conference. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home